13th Annual Chowder and Stuffie Cook-off
Grand Prize: $50 and a Year of Bragging Rights!
Saturday, July 14, 2018
Setup: 4:30pm Event: 5:00pm-7:00pm
NO FEE TO ENTER!
Come taste your neighbor’s chowder and/or stuffies, and vote for your favorite. Winners receive a ribbon that they can display proudly and bragging rights for the year!
We will gladly welcome some new chefs along with those who have entered in the past. Come join the fun, all you need to know is:
- APPLICANTS MUST SET UP AT LEAST AN ½ HOUR BEFORE EVENT
- APPROXIMATELY 5 GALLON MINIMUM REQUIRED (CHOWDER)
- AGREE TO SERVE ONLY ONE LADLE (PROVIDED BY PIA) OF CHOWDER, PER TASTING
- AGREE TO SERVE STUFFIE MIX FROM LARGE PAN, USING ONE MELON BALL SERVER, PROVIDED BY PIA, PER TASTING
- 2 PEOPLE PER CHOWDER/STUFFIE STATION RECOMMENDED
- HAVE FUN!!
Entry forms can be obtained at Marcy’s, the Ferry office, the PIA Hall or email PIA.Board@gmail.com.
We are also looking for donations for the liquor basket raffle. If you would like to donate a liquor bottle, any one of the board members would be happy to accept it, you can drop your donation at the PIA hall, or at the Kenerson’s home at 026 Pier Road.
Snack Shack is open from 5:00 – 7:00pm
Tasting starts at 5:00 pm until all sampling is done
Drawings: Liquor basket & 50/50 drawn after the awards are given.